Thursday, July 22, 2010

Food, Friends, and Insurance in Western Nebraska

I did something recently that is on my "Top-10-Things-I-Like-To-Do List": had lunch/coffee with friends. I know, that's not very earth shattering, but it contains two of my favorite things: 1) talking and 2) eating!


My first rendezvous was coffee with Dave Teche from The Essential Step in Lincoln, Nebraska. Dave and I had delicious coffee and terrific conversation about our insurance pre-licensing program in Scottsbluff and Gering. We are working on ways to promote the class to let insurance professionals, or people wanting to get into the insurance industry, about the fact that classes are now offered by me here in Western Nebraska. Through the Essential Step, Dave and I provide a variety of insurance classes which can be viewed at his website: http://www.theessentialstep.com/

The second luncheon was with Jen Bolzer from Hull and Company , also in Lincoln, Nebraska. Jen and I work together to provide insurance on harder-to-place types of businesses. Hull and Company is an Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Brokerage that has access to a wide variety of very flexible insurance companies that enable me to tailor a program to meet the needs of my clients. We had a delicious lunch at Cappuccino and Company in Scottsbluff. Jen’s website is: http://www.hullco.com/Branch.aspx?branch=13

As I said before, one of my favorite things about the insurance industry is visiting and working with the wonderful people I am surrounded with.

Do you know someone who in interested in learning more about insurance or who is having trouble placing their insurance coverage?

1 comment:

  1. I agree if you are insurance agent then you need to meet many different type of people and you have numerous interesting experience as all people are different in nature and behavior and have attitude and thinking

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment type in the box below then click the "Comment as" dropdown box and select one of the identities listed. If you do not have an account with any of these, select "Anonymous" but please be sure to list your name/initials within your comment so I know who you are. Thanks for commenting!