I'd Like a Slice of Turkey with a Side of Lawsuit, Please

Happy Holiday’s everyone!



The first snow has flown, the air is getting crisp, and I can almost smell the turkey baking! I’m one of those crazy people who love the crowds of relatives that come and go during this season. But with the increased hustle and bustle can comes the increased potential for injuries and other liabilities.


Click this link to read an interview I did for the Independent Insurance Agents of Nebraska: Personal Liability Interview


Click here for an audio version of the entire interview: Personal Liability Pod Cast
 
What is your favorite part about this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment type in the box below then click the "Comment as" dropdown box and select one of the identities listed. If you do not have an account with any of these, select "Anonymous" but please be sure to list your name/initials within your comment so I know who you are. Thanks for commenting!