Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Customer Appreciation Event was a Success!

Our Customer Appreciation Event was a tremendous success!











Visitors were able to enjoy great food while having a chance to relax and talk with friends.


Brochures and other helpful information were available to aid in understanding their insurance coverages.









Some even tried their skills at completing insurance related crossword puzzles and/or coloring books! (The did pretty darn good, too!) Many people won door prizes and a good time was had by all.


Again, I wish to personally thank all my wonderful customers and friends for making my "job" a pleasure not a chore. You all are the reason I am here and why I am passionate about what I do. Thanks !

Katie  insurance-by-katie@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment type in the box below then click the "Comment as" dropdown box and select one of the identities listed. If you do not have an account with any of these, select "Anonymous" but please be sure to list your name/initials within your comment so I know who you are. Thanks for commenting!