As she fights to quell the rising panic, questions race through her mind:
· Do they have liability insurance if something goes wrong?
· Does my health, or heaven forbid, my life insurance cover parasailing?
· Can I somehow leap away from the metal “chair of death” before we hit the water when it falls?
We all do crazy things once in a while. (Parasailing is definitely one of them!) Wondering if your insurance protects you shouldn’t be one of those things. Did you know that some liability policies require that a lawsuit be filed in the country that issued the insurance policy? (So a lawsuit filed in the USA for an incident in Mexico may not be covered by the Mexican insurance policy). Did you know that some life insurance policies may exclude death caused by specific hazardous activities, such as parasailing or bungee jumping, etc.?
Schedule a time to visit with our agents to review your risks and your insurance protections today! Call 308-436-4202 or visit our website: http://www.insurance-by-katie.com/. Oh, and keep the words for seatbelt in mind, “cinturón de seguridad”, as they might come in handy!
What’s the craziest thing you have done on vacation?
You'll find out what to do now that you have received a claim check for damage from a recent storm.
You'll also learn
* how to protect your belongings when you go on vacation or when your child goes off to college
* about a new way to protect your farm equipment
* and much, much more!
Check it out at: http://www.insurance-by-katie.com/attachments/pages/20/2010_SUMMER_Newsletter.pdf
You can also read past issues of our newsletter at our website: http://www.insurance-by-katie.com/
If you have any questions or a topic you wish to see in a future newsletter or this blog, post a comment here or contact me by telephone at 308-436-4202 or via email: email@example.com